- Peterborough cardiologist Dr. William Hughes continues his response to
- Dr. William Hughes continued to answer questions regarding patients reviewed by Dr. David Massel, a B.
- Kawartha Cardiology Clinic staff testify on how Dr. William Hughes is able to
- TORONTO - Long hours and a supportive staff are what helps a Peterborough doctor accused of misconduct and incompetence get through the high volume of patients he sees daily, a panel at the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario heard Monday.
- Hughes took a load off Peterborough Regional Health Centre by opening Kawartha
- TORONTO - Dr. William Hughes “unburdened” the city's hospital when he opened Kawartha Cardiology Clinic, the former chief of Peterborough Regional Health Centre's emergency department told Hughes's disciplinary panel Tuesday. Dr.
- Hughes responds to misconduct allegations
- Dr. William Hughes and his wife Jennifer Fraser exit the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario on College St. after day eight of his disciplinary hearing on Wednesday, March 10, 2016 in Toronto, Ont.
- Patients exposed needlessly to toxic drugs and radiation, hearing told
- “(He) failed to meet the standard of care of the profession and in numerous instances lacked skills and judgment, and exposed his patients to harm and injury,” prosecutor Louis Sokolov said of Dr. Bill Hughes on Thursday. Expert witness Dr.
Dr Sokolov is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dr Sokolov books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dr Sokolov Topics
Related searchesatomism indian atomism
audi a8 the a8 coup
siddur yemenite jews teimanim