Dr Teruo Higa
- Japan-America Society elects new board officers
- Treasurer is Teruo Higa of SCS Global Professionals. Elected directors include Mark Berry, Bryan Chance, Robert ... Dr.
- Unsung heroes on the field: How EMPIWF is empowering farmers
- He set out seeking the answers to these questions and as luck could have it, he met his future mentor, Dr.
- Why we compost
- EM was developed by Dr. Teruo Higa of Japan using microbes to efficiently ferment and digest organic waste. Over the years, Costa Ricans began experimenting with cultures of microbes for composting.
- Texas farmer experiments with indoor-friendly bokashi composting
- see: scdprobiotics.com & teraganix.com for the best quality EM (effective microbes) which are used to get the fermenting done for bokashi, which actually means, "fermented matter," when translated to to english according to dr.
- Filipino farmers need to be techno-savvy
- The microbial inoculant was discovered as early as 1982 by Dr. Teruo Higa, a Japanese microbiologist. Higa called his discovery “effective microorganisms,” now popularly referred to as “EM.
Dr Teruo Higa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dr Teruo Higa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Dr Teruo Higa Topics
Related searchessukshma sharira
hydrogen sulfide dangers
michael palin documentaries
two mules for sister sara story