Dr V Shanta
- Cervical Cancer Less Among Muslim Women: Dr V Shanta
- CHENNAI: Pointing out that cervical cancer is less among Muslim women, Dr V Shanta, chairperson, Cancer Institute WIA, attributes this to the religious ritual of circumcision practised by them.
- A Woman Pioneer in the Male World of Oncology
- Dr. V. Shanta, who was awarded the Padma Vibhushan this year, has won many awards for her work as an oncologist — Padma Shri in 1986, Padma Bhushan in 2006, and the Magsaysay Award in 2005 to name but a few — for public service and many more ...
- Rajinikanth, Dr V Shanta among 10 selected for Padma Vibhushan
- CHENNAI: Kollywood superstar Rajinikanth and Adyar Cancer Institute chairwoman V Shanta were among 10 people who have been selected for Padma Vibhushan, the nation's second highest civilian award, for 2016. Rajinikanth has been selected for the ...
- INTERVIEW: Dr. V. Shanta, Chairperson, Cancer Institute (WIA), Adyar, Chennai
- Dr. V. Shanta, Chairperson, runs one of the biggest, busiest and the oldest Cancer Institute at Adyar, Chennai.
- Jayalalithaa congratulates Dr V Shanta on being conferred Padma Vibushan
- CHENNAI: Congratulating eminent cancer specialist Dr V Shanta for being chosen for the prestigious Padma Vibushan, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa today said it recognised her "dedicated and selfless service." "This richly deserved award ...
Dr V Shanta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dr V Shanta books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dr V Shanta Topics
Related searchesatman hinduism
kare kano hideaki asaba
cyclone mahina storm history
chicken chicken as symbol
typeface typeface anatomy
multiple myeloma pathophysiology