Dracaena Sanderiana Lucky Bamboo
A selection of articles related to dracaena sanderiana lucky bamboo.
Original articles from our library related to the Dracaena Sanderiana Lucky Bamboo. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dracaena Sanderiana Lucky Bamboo.
- Bamboo: Correspondences
- Bambusa vulgaris Folk Names: Common Bamboo, Ohe Gender: Masculine Planet: Element: Deity: Hina Powers: Protection, Luck, Hex-Breaking, Wishes...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Lucky Hand: Correspondences
- Orchis spp. Folk Names: Hand of Power, Hand Root, Helping Hand, Salap Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Employment, Luck, Protection, Money, Travel...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Doing It By The Book (Or is it BUY the book?)
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) I looked in the yellow pages for a Pagan public school. I didn't find any. Not one. But I did find a variety of metaphysical bookstores and magical supply shops. I went to a...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Astrological Emphasis: Pisces, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: February, 21st - March, 20th. This article applies to Pisceans during 2001. General Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, astrologically dominated by Jupiter and Neptune, exalted by the Moon and with Mercury in exile....
Astrology >> Pisces
Dracaena Sanderiana Lucky Bamboo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dracaena Sanderiana Lucky Bamboo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- It's time for St. Patrick's Day. Get lucky, KC.
- Lucky Bamboo, also known as Dracaena sanderiana, is a low-maintenance plant that, in feng shui, is said to bring balance into its owner's life.
- Grow good luck in the new year
- Seeing the Holy Trinity in an old lucky Celtic symbol, the Druid leader converted, thereby giving rise to the shamrock's lucky status. There are several ...
- Midday Fix: Tips for healthy lucky bamboo from Tu Bloom
- Lucky Bamboo (Dracaena Sanderiana) is native to parts of Southeast Asia and West Africa, but has been popularized to almost every region of the world today. The fusion between contemporary western ideologies alongside eastern mysticism has made this ...
- Get lucky for Chinese New Year with Lucky Bamboo
- The plant associated with Chinese New Year is something Americans call “Lucky Bamboo.” You see it sold everywhere this way, but this isn't an accurate name from a scientific point-of-view. Lucky Bamboo is actually a Dracaena sanderiana, related to the ...
- Lucky bamboo: A fortuitous plant for Chinese New Year
- A few websites have described the appeal of lucky bamboo for its ability to intertwine Eastern mysticism with Western New Age culture. Dracaena sanderiana (dra-SEE-na san-dur-ee-AH-nuh) is native to Cameroon in Africa, according to the U.S.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dracaena Sanderiana Lucky Bamboo Topics
Related searchesbakewell tourism
mtis people canada mtis culture
ethnic chinese refugees from vietnam