- EU referendum: Brexit bad for UK, Europe and the world, warns OECD
- The finance capitalists always get it wrong; when Greece joined the euro, the Financial Times said, “With Greece now trading in euros, few will mourn the death of the drachma.
- What the new Greek drachma would be worth
- Nomura's Jens Nordvig, one of Wall Street's top currency strategists, says that if Greece had exited the euro in late 2011, when such a move seemed possible, the drachma would have likely plunged 30% based on its currency misalignment with other nations.
- German power is the real key to Europe
- Greece could do whatever it wanted with the drachma without it worrying German taxpayers. Mrs Merkel could be a siren to Syrians and she would have to find a way of getting them to Germany, as presumably they would be stopped at borders, which had ...
- Numizmatyka: Drachma z Eranshahr
- Bite w imperialnych mennicach srebrne drachmy zyskały status środka płatniczego cenionego od Skandynawii po Chiny. Aleksander Wielki, wkraczając do Babilonu, zakończył panowanie dynastii Achemenidów. Upadło państwo, które jeszcze w V w.
Drachma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Drachma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.