- Draconian One-Child Policy Has Left China With Massive Sex Ratio Imbalance
- The sex ratio imbalance in China is not natural, but rather is due to China's draconian one-child policy instituted in 1979.
- How Thailand is using a draconian law to try to silence critics, including me
- The draconian lèse-majesté law — Article 112 of the Thai criminal code — decrees that comments about the king, queen or regent deemed to be defamatory, insulting or threatening are punishable by three to 15 years in prison. In practice, the law is ...
- Lindy Chamberlain's lawyer Stuart Tipple slams 'no body, no parole' laws as
- The lawyer who defended Ms Chamberlain, Stuart Tipple, has attacked the new laws because they do not take into account the possibility that some people convicted of a crime may be innocent.
- Unmuzzled Scientists Ask Trudeau To Not Reuse 'Draconian' Rules
- An advocacy group representing Canadian scientists is urging Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to not reuse “draconian” rules of the former government during his term as prime minister. Ottawa-based non-profit Evidence for Democracy released an open letter ...
- Students to Fight Draconian Dress Code in Federal Court
- A federal lawsuit filed on Tuesday is challenging a draconian dress code that requires girls to wear knee-length skirts, skorts, or jumpers to school. The plaintiffs are challenging Charter Day School in Leland, N.C.
Draconian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Draconian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshierarchical visitor pattern
tin can fabrication of cans
crime in japan social factors
medulla oblongata pineal gland
triangle inequality consequences
ecohydrology soil moisture dynamics
countess of ulster