A selection of articles related to dracunculiasis symptoms.
Original articles from our library related to the Dracunculiasis Symptoms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dracunculiasis Symptoms.
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Finding (Proving) Homeopathic Healing Properties
- The only way the healing properties of a homeopathic medicine can be discovered is by the system of provings. The provings are performed by groups of healthy volunteers. To get good test results it is necessary to work with healthy people, because Homeopathy...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Cannabis indica (Indian Hemp)
- This is the Latin name for Indian hemp, the beautiful hashish-plant. So it is not surprising that this remedy picture has many elements of a so called bad trip, although homoeopathic Cannabis also may be indicated for persons who never use drugs but express...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
Dracunculiasis Symptoms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dracunculiasis Symptoms books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Eradicating disease
- The end is reckoned to be close for polio (a virus that once killed and crippled millions) and dracunculiasis (a parasitic worm). But more must ...
- President Jimmy Carter's Most Successful Public Health Effort
- One such disease is the Guinea Worm Disease (GWD), also known as Dracunculiasis. GWD is an infectious ... In addition to the blister, other symptoms may include slight fever, itchy rash, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and dizziness.
- Jimmy Carter: Guinea Worm Could Be Eradicated In 'A Year Or Two'
- Carter's charity, the Carter Center, has been working to eliminate dracunculiasis, the disease caused by the parasite, for more than 30 years. The center's efforts have reduced the number of cases from 3.
- 7 human diseases the world is on the cusp of eradicating
- Jimmy Carter countdown to zero Kevin Loria/Business InsiderFormer President Jimmy Carter pointing out the progress made battling Guinea worm disease — from 3.5 million cases in 1986 to just 126 today. Not too long ago, it was commonplace for people ...
- Africa makes big steps against neglected diseases; one of them nearly took
- Eliminating dengue in Africa has been hampered by the lack of data, as most cases are misdiagnosed for malaria, which has similar symptoms. Since 2013, dengue outbreaks have been reported in Angola, Mauritius, Mozambique and Tanzania. But the ...
Dracunculiasis Symptoms Topics
Related searchesobesity culture and obesity
legend of mana jumi branch
nishi tribe dress
dark elf malus darkblade
kentucky fried chicken trivia
catherine of aragon later years