A selection of articles related to dracunculiasis symptoms.
Original articles from our library related to the Dracunculiasis Symptoms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dracunculiasis Symptoms.
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Finding (Proving) Homeopathic Healing Properties
- The only way the healing properties of a homeopathic medicine can be discovered is by the system of provings. The provings are performed by groups of healthy volunteers. To get good test results it is necessary to work with healthy people, because Homeopathy...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- The Crystallization of Truth
- There exists One Indivisible Truth , around which all other concepts and systems revolve. Around this central Sun of Reality, every philosophy, religion and social ideal orbits without fail. The search for this essential essence has been a primary focus...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Dracunculiasis Symptoms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dracunculiasis Symptoms books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chlorine in water disinfection
- Escherichia coli infections, enteritis due to Yersinia enterocolitica, cryptosporidiosis, giardiasis, amoebic dysentery, and dracunculiasis.
- IN THE TREATMENT OF DRACUNCULIASIS
- Remission of symptoms of dracunculiasis, with extrusion of the worm, occurred in all but six patients.
- Dracunculiasis (guinea worm disease)
- fected villages.1–7 The Global Dracunculiasis Eradication. Campaign, which .
- Treatment of Dracunculus medinensis infection with Cotrimoxazole
- Conclusion: Cotrimoxazole appears to be effective without serious adverse effects in the treatment of dracunculiasis.
- Progress Toward Elimination of Measles From the Americas
- Dracunculiasis treatment has included cleaning of the lesion and gentle traction to draw the long worm through the skin; the process may take several weeks.
Suggested Web Resources
- Guinea Worm Disease (Dracunculiasis) Pictures, Eradication
- 3 days ago Guinea worm disease (GWD or dracunculiasis) is an infection Get the facts on GWD's history, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and life cycle.
- Dracunculiasis: Treatment and symptoms
- The Private Healthcare UK guide to the symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of dracunculiasis, written by UK doctors and medical experts.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.