A selection of articles related to dragonfly classification.
Original articles from our library related to the Dragonfly Classification. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dragonfly Classification.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Dragonfly Classification is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dragonfly Classification books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rainfall brings explosion in insect life
- And even then, by offering a can they quickly left. After all, there are some bugs that just don't need any further classification. When the insect explosion is over and the land dries out, life returns to a dormant state of waiting.
- A Halloween Comet
- Give up, everyone. A large rock in space has the best Halloween costume this year. NASA's infrared telescopes captured the above image of the object called 2015 TB145 on Friday.
- Computers as Oracles: True Answers We Won't Understand
- DeepMind GoogleThe AlphaGo program devised by DeepMind has beaten a human master of the game of Go and is set to play the world's leading player of the game in March. Nearly two decades ago, IBM's Deep Blue beat world chess champion Gary ...
- Radek Dobrowolski: On the Front Lines of Research Into Brain Injuries
- The self-eating of neurons in the brain. The build-up of plaque. The first sounds like a scene from TV's “The Walking Dead,” the other sounds like a toothpaste ad.
- Shipwreck discovered in Lake Erie could be toxic, long-sought Argo
- Kowalczk, who has discovered dozens of shipwrecks since he picked up the hobby in the late 1960s, was on his 27-foot fishing boat Dragonfly when he made the find.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dragonfly Classification Topics
david foster wallace
dream interpretation waves