A selection of articles related to dragons..
Original articles from our library related to the Dragons.. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dragons..
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Dragons. is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dragons. books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- NINE DRAGONS RESTAURANT
- 4 royal fritters, 4 hong kong wings, 4 lotus wings, and 2 golden dragons. Half Whole. Soups.
- times, they slept. It is as if the dragons created the landscape of the hills and mountains. It is no mistake that some of our mountain ranges resemble Dragons.
Suggested News Resources
- St George Illawarra eyeing a top four finish that begins against the Warriors
- Top four: Ben Hornby says it's now or never if the Dragons are to make an impact in September. Picture: Brett Costello.
- Dragons blank Devils
- BY JIM TAYLOR SEBRING - The Lake Placid Green Dragons came back strong on Thursday in the Sebring Preseason Volleyball Classic, beating the Avon Park Red Devils in straight sets.
- Loon Line: Dayton Dragons 13, Great Lakes Loons 4
- The Dragons collected 17 hits in all. All but two players recorded RBIs for the Dragons. Long ball: Great Lakes scored all four of its runs on Friday night via home run.
- Walser, Dragons fly to 38-12 win over South
- BY MIKE DUPREZ TYRO | West Davidson coach Dale Barnes laughed at the suggestion that his team would score 60 points Friday, saying the Green Dragons might not get that many for the season.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dragon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A dragon is a legendary creature, typically with serpentine or reptilian traits, that feature in the myths of many cultures.
- Draconika - Dragons, Dragon Information, and Dragon Pictures
- Everything about dragons on the web; dragon pictures, dragon information, articles, forum, and more.
- Animal Planet :: Dragons
- Animal Planet brings a fantasy to life. Watch Dragons: A Fantasy Made Real.
- Nuance - Dragon - Dragon NaturallySpeaking
- Dragon speech recognition software makes it easier for anyone to use a computer. You talk, and it types.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.