A selection of articles related to drained.
Original articles from our library related to the Drained. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Drained.
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Drained is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Drained books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Stourhead is drained so workmen can replace the valve that controls water levels
- But the banks of Stourhead were today a gloomier picture as the man made lake was drained for the first time in years.
- City working to keep bugs at bay as Tempe Town Lake drained
- TEMPE, Ariz. — Officials are taking steps to keep midge flies and mosquitoes at bay as Tempe Town Lake is drained. Workers started spreading wildlife-safe larvicide in the lake about a month ago and will continue to do so in areas where water remains.
- Drained account shocks Aberdeen resident
- Faith Justice never thought twice about swiping her debit card at the gas station pump, but she got a wake-up call this past week.
- Boys hoops: St. Joseph defeats emotionally drained Notre Dame
- The most powerful moment of the St. Joseph basketball team's 98-69 rout of emotionally drained Notre Dame in Tuesday's Non-Public A South semifinal took place not during the game but before the opening tip, as the host Falcons paid tribute to an ...
- Yellowstone Club pond totally drained
- An aerial view of the 80-million-gallon water holding pond at the Yellowstone Club in Big Sky that spilled 35 million gallons of treated water is seen on March 5.
Suggested Web Resources
- Drained | Define Drained at Dictionary.com
- Drained definition, to withdraw or draw off (a liquid) gradually; remove slowly or by degrees, as by filtration: to drain oil from a crankcase. See more.
- Drained Synonyms, Drained Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for drained at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- Drained - definition of drained by The Free Dictionary
- To draw off (a liquid) by a gradual process: drained water from the sink. 2. a.
- drained Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- 5 days ago very tired: You look completely drained - why don't you go to bed? It was one of those movies that leaves you emotionally drained.
- drain Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- 5 days ago We drained the pond and filled it with fresh water. Drain (off) any liquid that is left in the rice. Don't bother drying the pans - just ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.