- Dargah Where 'Draupadi' Pauses for a Blessing
- BENGALURU: On the OTC Road, Cottonpete, stands an example of harmony and co-existence. Hazrath Tawakkal Mastan, a dargah which is over 300 years old, is open to people of all faiths. There is no discrimination here.
- 7 Secrets of a Happy Married Life as Told by Draupadi
- One day during the exile period of the Pandavas, the five brothers were resting in a shelter, when Lord Krishna and his wife Satyabhama arrived to pay them a visit. Draupadi requested Satyabhama to sit with her separately so that the two could chitchat.
- 5 Reasons Why Karna Could've Been a Better Husband For Draupadi
- People might see Karna in a negative light as he supported the Kauravas in the Mahabharat, but the fact is that his life was quite unfortunate. The society didn't accept him, despite being the king.
- 'Naagin': Makers Steal a Page from Draupadi's Life - Watch Promo
- It's like how Draupadi prayed to Lord Krishna during the vastraharan. The makers have used a similar sequence with her. The only difference is that Shivanya doesn't expect any hero to rescue her or put an end to her dilemma.
- 6 Times When Draupadi Earned her Respect in Modern India
- Draupadi, the heroic princess of the Hindu epic Mahabharat was firm and a woman with an unbending will. The Proud and angry Draupadi has remained an enigmatic woman of substance. She was beautiful, intelligent and a virtuous woman.
Draupadi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Draupadi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
richard mellon scaife background
katelyn faber personal background
shia etymology initial history