A selection of articles related to dravidian race.
Original articles from our library related to the Dravidian Race. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dravidian Race.
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
Dravidian Race is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dravidian Race books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SKULL SHOWING ABSENCE OF CORONAL SUTURE
- Dravidian race inhabiting Southern India and was aged about 30.
- A DRAVIDO-HARAPPAN CONNECTION? THE ISSUE OF
- belonged to the Dravidian race similar to those who lived in the Indus valley.”30. This is a throwback to nineteenth-century racial theories.
- Two Ends of a Rainbow
- 'dravida' means 'descended from the Dravidian race'. These Dravidians were pushed south and impoverished by the Aryan invaders from India's north-west.
- Allele and genotype frequency of CYP2C9 in Tamilnadu population
- Sep 19, 2003 Dravidians. Dravidian race is the name given to the inhabitants of Southern and Central India and Northern. Sri Lanka.
Suggested News Resources
- Thai is New Year for Dravidians, says MK
- Whatever might be the State's position, for those who were born as Tamilians and for all those who proudly identified themselves with the Dravidian race, Thai shall be the new year, he said. “It shall be a day of great rejoicing and awakening.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dravidian peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The genetic views on race differ in their classification of Dravidians. According to population geneticist L.L.
- The Aryan-Dravidian Controversy
- And the Vedic demons are also described as footless (a-pada). Where is such a footless and noseless race and what does this have to do with the Dravidians?
- The Nile origins of the Dravidians. - Topix
- Apr 25, 2007 The origins of the Dravidian race is buried in Ethiopia and Negro's, please stop merging our Dravidian-race with your Negro-race.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.