A selection of articles related to dravidian.
Original articles from our library related to the Dravidian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dravidian.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Dravidian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dravidian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE DRAVIDIAN LANGUAGES
- 1.8 Affinity between Dravidian and languages outside India. 43.
- Prehistoric Implications of the Dravidian element in the NIA lexicon
- About five percent of Marathi basic vocabulary is of Dravidian origin.
- Taking Sides. Marriage Networks and Dravidian Kinship in Lowland
- Following Dumont (1953), Trautmann (1981, 1992) defines Dravidian marriage rule implied by Dravidian terminology is essentially a classificatory one.
- A Dravidian solution to the Indus script problem
- Jun 25, 2010 A Dravidian solution to the Indus script problem. Kalaignar M. Karunanidhi Classical Tamil Research Endowment Lecture.
Suggested News Resources
- Dravidian varsity accused of selling PG certificates
- HYDERABAD: Just about six months after the illegal PhD admissions in Dravidian University came to light, student unions in the state have alleged that yet another scam is operating from this Kuppam-based varsity.
- Thai is New Year for Dravidians, says MK
- CHENNAI: Notwithstanding the State government's stance, the first day of Thai would be the new year for the Tamils and Dravidians, DMK patriarch M Karunanidhi said here on Wednesday.
- We are not afraid of jail: Karunanidhi
- PTI | Aug 6, 2011, 10.
- From West Bengal to Paschimbanga
- The fate of Dravidian syllables when pounded by dyspraxic northern tongues, exemplified by Tamil siblings Azhagiri and Kanimozhi, is particularly painful.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dravidian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dravidian or Dravida may refer to: Contents.
- Aryans and Dravidians
- The most basic division of the Indian society is of Aryans and Dravidians. North Indians are aryans and south Indians are Dravidians.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.