A selection of articles related to dress.
Original articles from our library related to the Dress. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dress.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Ritual and Ritual Preparation
- Avoid interruptions during a religious or magical rite -- take the phone off the hook, lock the doors, post a "do not disturb" notice. Depending on how your animals and/or children react to ritual, you may have to make other arrangements for them...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- China officinalis/Cinchon
- This remedy is made from the Peruvian bark. For homoeopaths China/Cinchona is a special remedy, for it were tests with this medicine that brought S. Hahnemann to the discovery of homoeopathy. He noticed that large doses of quinine - made from the bark of this...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Goddess of war and battles, consort of Ptah. Hathor took Sekhmet's shape when she made war on men. Sekhmet is usually portrayed as a woman with the head of a lioness, sometimes brandishing a knife in an upraised hand. Her name means the powerful. Sekhmet's...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Dress is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dress books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Woman Reunited With Heirloom Wedding Dress Lost After Tornadoes Destroyed Her Home
- A 55-year-old woman from East Moline, Illinois, has been reunited with her wedding dress that was recently lost after a series of tornadoes destroyed her home.
- Ashley Roberts shows off her runway skills in a designer dress made of 5000
- Former Pussycat Dolls member and presenter of ITV's Saturday Night Takeaway, Ashley Roberts, shows off her stunning figure in a bespoke dress created entirely from boarding passes.
- Used prom dress Sale comes to Notre Dame
- Fairfield — Notre Dame High School will host a prom dress sale from 6 to 9 p.m. on Friday, April 8.
- Fast Fashion Fixes: How to Style the Little Black Dress
- Cutting-Edge Casual: Bergamotto added a black and white turtleneck, black skinny jeans and a pair of black stacked heels to the dress. 3. Parisian Pretty: Bergamotto paired the dress with a bell-sleeved lace blouse.
- H&M's new eco collection features a £150 dress you could get married in
- The design team has delved into the museum's archives spanning three centuries and the result is like nothing else on the high street. Luxe skirts, structured tops and trompe l'oeil dresses flit from the painterly to the directional.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
dream interpretation vomiting
murder inc history
paliam interesting facts
mares eat oats lyrics