Dreyse Needle Gun
A selection of articles related to dreyse needle gun.
Original articles from our library related to the Dreyse Needle Gun. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dreyse Needle Gun.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Welcome to the third installment of the Rune-of-the-Month-Club. This month's rune is Uruz, the second rune of the Elder Futhark, and has the sound(s) of the letter "U", a nice long U sound, as in "food." If Fehu, the first rune, is a tame...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The 14 Precepts of Tiep Hien Buddhism
- Buddhism is not one. The teaching of Buddhism is many. When Buddhism enters one country, that country always acquires a new form of Buddhism. Buddhism, in order to be Buddhism, must be suitable, appropriate to the psychology and the culture of the society...
Religions >> Buddhism
- Translucent purple-pink-brown hexagonal, or white needle crystals. Deep, peaceful meditation; uplifts emotions. Centering, overview, patience under stress, helps us navigate business/managerial/personal challenges with a clear head and steady hand. Giving and...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan; 19:2 And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there. 19:3 The Pharisees also came unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And he arose from thence, and cometh into the coasts of Judaea by the farther side of Jordan: and the people resort unto him again; and, as he was wont, he taught them again. 10:2 And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; 18:2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man: 18:3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him,...
New Testament >> Luke
Dreyse Needle Gun is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dreyse Needle Gun books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 1864 recap: episodes five and six – the party is over
- The breech loaded Dreyse needle gun was a superior weapon compared to the rifles the Danes were using, and could be loaded and fired about five times faster (15 rounds/minute as opposed to 3/minute). And the Dreyse needle gun could be loaded also ...
- Top 10 Infantry Rifles
- Invented by Johann Nikolaus Von Dreyse in an era when many nations still relied on muzzleloading smoothbores, the “needle rifle” made several technological leaps at once when it was adopted by Prussia as the Zundnadel Infantrie Gewehr Modell 1841.
- Live Nude Ammo
- The breechloading Dreyse needle gun, adopted by the Prussian military in 1841, used a cartridge that was not technically caseless, but achieved much the same effect. A thin, highly combustible paper case held the components together.
- Slaves Are Issued Weapons; Free People Own Them
- The same was true of European knights, but England's most effective soldiers, specifically its longbowmen, were similarly encouraged to own weapons far more effective than any rifle deployed prior to the breech-loading von Dreyse needle gun. A longbow ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.