- Dealing a Helping Hand
- But essentially, in the early 90s in Bhutan, the Bhutanese government put forth a strict set of “rules” about how to dress and behave in formal settings called the “Driglam Namzha.
- Bhutan's happiness rises, but new challenges emerge
- Many of those surveyed thought adherence to Bhutan's traditional code of conduct -- "Driglam Namzha", or "Way of Harmony" -- was weakening. The survey also showed a decline in people's sense of belonging to a community -- a trend Tobgay called "a ...
- Day-scholar students of central schools to enjoy equal facility
- Education: To ensure equality, the government will provide school uniform and sportswear to day-scholar students in central schools starting 2017.
- Little ravens learn useful skills every winter
- The students will also get a chance to learn firearms, weapon handling, driglam namzha and participate in cleaning campaign, debate and marathon, among others. The classes start from 9am and go on until 4pm.
- Three nations drive: Into Bhutan, the land of the thunder dragon
- We check in for the night in Thimphu. The town itself looks straight out of a movie set with its bustling bazaar and clock tower.
Driglam Namzha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Driglam Namzha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.