Drinking Urine Survival
A selection of articles related to drinking urine survival.
Original articles from our library related to the Drinking Urine Survival. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Drinking Urine Survival.
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 1
- FACING OUR REALITY Lets face it, the pace and direction of worldly changes have run far ahead of the current human capacity to change with them. Modern society has become a force with its own momentum; a great machine of mass production and...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Drinking Urine Survival is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Drinking Urine Survival books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'I'm actually gagging': Viewers react with horror as Bear Grylls persuades
- Bear, 41, is known for often drinking his own urine as a method of survival on his shows. And he took it one step further than the celebrities when he urinated into a cup and downed it 'straight from the source'.
- Neil Morrissey on drinking urine, daily tick checks and life with Bear Grylls
- Having made his name as hapless Tony on Men Behaving Badly, Neil Morrissey is used to getting into the odd embarrassing scrape for the sake of good TV. Yet nothing comes close to what Neil put himself through for the new series of Bear Grylls' Mission ...
- Bear Grylls gives top survival tips for Sport Relief runners - including
- TV survival expert Bear Grylls has joked fun runners may want to drink their own urine whilst trying to complete a mile for Sport Relief next week. The star of ITV's Mission Survive teamed up with British Airways to offer advice to competitors.
- Bear Grylls slams Neil Morrissey before shock exit of Stuart Pearce on Mission
- But Grylls' no-nonsense approach wasn't budging: “You know, my dad died super young of heart disease as well, but it's given me a fire and a fight not to go the same way.” Urine drinking, leopard crawling, heart disease... he just can't be outdone, can he?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.