A selection of articles related to drinking urine.
Original articles from our library related to the Drinking Urine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Drinking Urine.
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things. 24:2 And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh: 24:3 And I...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- People who need the homoeopathic camphor are intensely cold and react in a very specific way to coldness. The body is cold and blue, the face and lips are pale or blue, the face looks hippocratic (as if the person is about to die). Even the tongue and the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had made an end of commanding his twelve disciples, he departed thence to teach and to preach in their cities. 11:2 Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples, 11:3...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Coffea cruda (Coffee)
- Coffee increases the activity and sensitivity of the nervous system and drinking too much coffee causes agitation and sleeplessness. Homoeopathy uses raw coffee in potentiated form to calm down a state of over-sensitiveness of the senses and nervous...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Lachesis (Venom from the Surucucu snake)
- This remedy is made of the poison of the Surucucu,the Bushmaster, a very aggressive and poisonous snake, with the Latin name Trigonocephalus Lachesis. In many cultures the snake symbolizes the instinctive forces in us, our "beastly" and emotional...
Remedies >> Remedies L
Drinking Urine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Drinking Urine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1 PRACTICAL PROFORMA URINE EXCRETION Name of writer
- Aug 1, 2011 after drinking. Urine samples were collected every ______ minutes during the 2 hour period. 3.
- The calumny of eating stool
- was "Eating stool and Drinking urine".
- Are they drinking?
- EtG/EtS is only detected in urine when ethanol is ingested. This is impor- tant since it is possible to have ethanol in urine without drinking.
- Urine levels of aluminum after drinking tea
- cant urinary AI excretion has been found in 24-h urine of four volun- teers after tea drinking.
- Shivambu updated
- known as “Self Urine Therapy”. Shivambu literally means “Water of Shiva”, referring to the auspiciousness of the practice.
Suggested News Resources
- No exoneration in Honors verdict
- The videos showed simulated same-sex shower scenes, masturbation, rectal exams, eating excrement and drinking urine.
- Breaking the Taboo on "Toilet to Tap"
- Like drinking urine—sort of. In a sense, that's what one Texas town is ready to do.
- Austrian Museum Fires Man for Rubbing Urine on Himself
- “I showed a colleague a DVD about urine therapy,” Mr. Zoppelt said in a statement to Austrian media. “After that he said I was fired.
- Poggio: Joker and Miracle Worker
- [and] a joke about a guy tricked into drinking urine which would not have been out of place in 'American Pie.
- 'Cow's Meat is Injurious to Health
- In western nation it is said that consuming cow meat does not bring diseases, but drinking urine brings great illness. But in Himwatkhanda it is the reverse. Drinking cow urine cures diseases where as other animals urine can be fatal.
Suggested Web Resources
- Go Ask Alice!: Yearning to drink my urine — Safe?
- Jul 12, 2002 Hi Alice, I have a weird question: I want to drink my own urine. I know it sounds crazy, but I want to try. What are the harmful effects, if any?
- Complete Guide Urine Therapy
- Drinking urine is a good alternative wherever water is scarce. It not only satisfies the need for liquid, but also actually keeps the body healthy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Drinking Urine Topics
Related searchescult television x
eurozone fiscal policy
the sopranos real life basis
koreatown shinjuku tokyo
british airways bob ayling