- Ask Audrey has been sorting out Cork people for years
- I forgot about Mother's Day this year because I can't help admiring my new set of boobs. Anyway, I started ringing around to book a place for Mum, but no one would guarantee we wouldn't be placed next to a table full of Norries.
- Ask Audrey has some special Christmas advice
- You're lucky Cork people don't try and pawn you off with tripe and drisheen. The last thing we need is another Santa wandering the streets with a fit of the gawks. We've had enough of that with people coming home from Christmas parties.
- GIF: Two Premier League footballers tried their hand at hurling in Cork this week
- We don't just mean Clonakilty black pudding and drisheen either. No, of course we mean the great old game of hurling, boy.
Drisheen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Drisheen books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.