A selection of articles related to drogheda history.
Original articles from our library related to the Drogheda History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Drogheda History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Drogheda History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Drogheda History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cromwell in Ireland: an honourable enemy?
- Anne Hughes in her History of Drogheda of 1893 gives us an idea where some of the skeletons may still lie.
- DROGHEDA HOMELESS AID ASSOCIATION LTD REFERRAL
- ACCOMMODATION HISTORY & NEED. Name and address of Referring organisation / agency Why have you referred this person to Drogheda Homeless Aid?
- Townley Hall
- Drogheda. Paint based on lime wash or linseed oil was ground on site. As the cost of pigments varied greatly, the colour was often chosen to reflect affluence.
- Lourdes Hospital Inquiry
- THE LOURDES HOSPITAL INQUIRY. An Inquiry into peripartum hysterectomy at. Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Drogheda.
- The Boyne River is located in the north east of Ireland and flows
- the history of Ireland may be traced through its monuments. This remains true today. Beaulieu House, Gardens and Car Museum.
Suggested News Resources
- Public urged to keep up momentum as show ends
- at Amino TV and RTE have been superb and Drogheda is now one of the most envied towns across the country. Local Heroes has changed the face of Drogheda and will be remembered in time as something that is now an integral part of Drogheda's history.
Suggested Web Resources
- Drogheda - ancient and historic town in the Boyne Valley
- Mar 16, 2000 But Drogheda is a uniquely historic town, with many layers of history woven into its almost countless centuries.
- Drogheda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Drogheda is an industrial and port town in County Louth on the east coast of Ireland, 56 km (35 mi) north of Dublin.
- 1649: The Siege of Drogheda
- Feb 5, 2008 The siege and massacre of Drogheda, 1649. It has lived on in Irish folk memory , making his name into one of the most hated in Irish history.
- Drogheda history - Millmount Museum - YouTube
- Jul 15, 2010 Short simple documentary about Millmount museum in historic Drogheda, Ireland . How it started, survives and looks to the future.
- Drogheda, Droichead Atha - Family History, Genealogy, Surnames
- Village by village genealogy, family and local history enquiries for Louth.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Drogheda History Topics
Related searchesblack revolution
greece roman rule and middle ages
northern ireland places of interest
mongoloid geographic range