- have lived in the Middle Miocene, approximately 15 million years ago, in what is Rich, P.
- New material of Barawertornis tedfordi, a dromornithid bird from the
- Brontornis burmeisteri Moreno & Mercerat, un Anseriformes (Aves
- nada Dromornithidae y originalmente fueron dio del cráneo de los Dromornithidae concluye- ron que esta .
- Eggshell Taphonomy at Modern Gull Colonies and a Dinosaur
- WILLIAMS, D.L.G.
- Dromornithidae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dromornithidae — the dromornithids — were a family of large, flightless Australian birds of the Oligocene through Pleistocene epochs. All are now extinct.
- Dromornithidae - Mihirungs, the giant flightless birds of Australia
- In Aboriginal legend of the people from western Victoria there is mention of a giant emu called Mihirung. The legend has now been found.
- Dromornithidae | Facebook
- Dromornithidae | Facebook. Description above from the Wikipedia article Dromornithidae, licensed under CC-BY-SA full list of contributors here.
Dromornithidae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dromornithidae books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
23 number occult significance