A selection of articles related to drona arjuna.
Original articles from our library related to the Drona Arjuna. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Drona Arjuna.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Drona Arjuna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Drona Arjuna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The song of the Lord
- Her presentation of the cosmic revelation, for instance, was done through Arjuna's vision instead of Krishna's.
- Spiritual Nonviolence: From the Center of the Battlefield to the Center of Bliss
- Arjuna asks Krishna, "Who is here to fight?" and Krishna drives Arjuna's chariot in-between the two armies to show him that he is about to fight Bhisma and Drona.
- Draupadi's greatness
- Moreover, Aswattama was Drona's son, and Drona was Arjuna's guru. How could she ask her husband to slay his guru's son? So she asked Arjuna to spare Aswattama's life.
- Ancient prejudice, modern inequality
- Drona will not admit Ekalavya on account of the tribal status that makes him an outsider to the caste system. Ekalavya goes away, makes an image of Drona, secretly watches him give lessons to Arjuna and the other royals, and teaches himself archery, ...
- Ekalavya: A Progressive Reading
- In that moment, Ekalavya shows such humility and integrity that he is elevated above Dronacharya. Even without a thumb, Ekalavya goes on to become a better archer than Arjuna. And the clincher is that Dronacharya repents.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.