A selection of articles related to drought consequences.
Original articles from our library related to the Drought Consequences. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Drought Consequences.
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Drought Consequences is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Drought Consequences books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Managing the Consequences of Drought
- Managing the Consequences of Drought by Rick Machen, Ph.D., Extension Livestock Specialist, Texas A&M University.
- Social Impacts of Drought
- Social impacts of drought : a report to NSW Agriculture. ISBN 1 86467 149 1. 1.
- Generalisation of drought effects on ecosystem goods and services
- probable consequences of droughts for ecosystem services with the focus on the. European drought effects worldwide, in Europe and in the Alps is presented.
- How Sprawl Aggravates the Effects of Drought
- How Sprawl Aggravates the Effects of Drought effects of land use and groundwater recharge in the Upper Illinois River Basin the worst droughts in decades.
- Africa Review Report on DROUGHT AND DESERTIFICATION
- desertification as well as to mitigate the effects of drought within the framework of the 3.
Suggested News Resources
- Subsidies for farmers reach €497m
- ''We will work intensively to set up the Strategy that will determine the EU policy on water, by integrating all necessary parametres, including the funding mechanism to address drought consequences.
Suggested Web Resources
- Drought - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Periods of drought can have significant environmental, agricultural, health, economic and social consequences.
- Consequences and Mitigation of Drought
- Page two of a comprehensive overview of drought and its effects, from the About. com Geography site.
- National Drought Policy Commission - Report - CONSEQUENCES
- CONSEQUENCES OF DROUGHT. Drought is perhaps the most obstinate and pernicious of the dramatic events that Nature conjures up.
- ProjectArcix: Natural Disasters > Drought > Consequences
- Drought: Consequences. Drought can easily be considered the most persistent and insidious of the disasters that nature conjures.