A selection of articles related to drowning.
Original articles from our library related to the Drowning. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Drowning.
- Sokar, probably an earth and fertility god in early times. Later he developed into a mortuary deity, his cult center being near the necropolis of Mennefer (Memphis). He was depicted as a falcon headed human, showing his association to the king, and in the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Last year I wrote the Hagalaz article while snowed in. Later in the year I somehow managed to get the Nauthiz article written. (Library School is going well, got 3 A's and a B, should be finished by the end of 99, and in the spirit of Wunjo, a moderate "h...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Drowning is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Drowning books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Anchor Industries recalls safety pool covers due to drowning risk
- Safety pool covers made by Anchor Industries are being recalled due to defective brass plated snap hooks that can break posing a drowning risk, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission's web-site. The CPSC says that Anchor Industries safety ...
- Report: Witnesses last saw Peñasco drowning victim alive at pool's edge
- TAOS — No one appears to have seen James Brown Jr., a 20-year-old Peñasco resident, go into the deep end of the pool before he drowned Feb. 7 at the Taos Youth and Family Center, according to a police report released this week.
- Couple's Double Drowning Gets Fresh Look After 35 Years
- The case of a police officer and his beautician wife who drowned after leaving a dinner party 35 years ago is getting a fresh look and a $15,000 reward.
- OPSO investigating drowning death; river rising
- A car was swept off the roadway by high water on Golson Road Wednesday night in Calhoun, and responding Ouachita Parish deputies found to driver dead, apparently as a result of drowning. Deputies responded about 9:30 p.m.
- Autopsy Shows Rare Heart Condition Contributed To Ramsden Drowning
- The autopsy report, released earlier today by Dr. Russell Vega, chief medical examiner for Florida's Manatee, Desoto, and Sarasota counties, cited drowning as the cause of death. It also listed arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy as a contributing cause.
Related searchesmitosis errors in mitosis
bass beer red triangle logo
claudius public works
the three dictionary
chinese abacus hexadecimal system