- Triolism - definition of Triolism by the Free Online Dictionary: [perhaps from French trois three (compare ménage à trois) + -l-, as in dualism]. troilist adj.
- Sagas and Norse Literature Bibliography
- The drttkvtt was a form of Old Norse skaldic poetry composed to glorify a chieftain's deeds or to lament his death.
- Pitri Pati | RM.com ®
- Related searches.
- Some observations on the dróttkvætt meter of skaldic poetry
- Some observations on the dróttkvætt meter of skaldic poetry: Amazon.co.uk: Lee Milton Hollander: Books.
Drttkvtt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Drttkvtt books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessteam power
canasta the scoring
dreams meaning of dream about wine