Drug Addiction Literature
A selection of articles related to drug addiction literature.
Original articles from our library related to the Drug Addiction Literature. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Drug Addiction Literature.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Drug Addiction Literature is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Drug Addiction Literature books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Methodological Issues in Determining the Relationship Between Drug
- European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Literature Review on the Relation between Drug Use, Impaired Driving and Traffic Accidents. (CT.
- TYPES OF IDENTITY TRANSFORMATION IN DRUG-USING AND
- change is a necessary part of successfully terminating their careers with drugs and alcohol.
- An Inventory of Literature on the Relation between Drug Use
- Please use the following citation: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction.
- INJECTING DRUG USE IN URBAN INDIGENOUS COMMUNITIES
- Injecting Drug Use. This Literature Review has been prepared in order to stimulate debate and discussion around this sensitive issue. Table of contents.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- The Drunks And Drug Addicts Of Literature (PHOTOS, POLL)
- Feb 19, 2010 A few weeks ago, LIFE set up a gallery of the biggest drunks and drug addicts in literature.
- Substance dependence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Discussions about drug addiction involve much discussion about compulsive . dependence and abuse persist to the present day in medical literature.
- About Prescription Drug Addiction :: PrescriptionDrugAddiction.com
- An education and support resource for individuals and families dealing with prescription drug addiction.
- Drug Addiction Stories
- Drug Addiction Stories are true-to-life chronicles of addiction and recovery, written by people who have gone through the experience.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.