A selection of articles related to drug.
Original articles from our library related to the Drug. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Drug.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Drug is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Drug books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Prescription Drug Abuse – May 2011
- A Research Update from the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
- Generic Drugs – Consumer Reports Health
- What is a generic drug? A generic is a copy of a brand-name drug. A brand- name drug has a patent.
- Drug DECRIMINALIZATION IN PORTUGAL
- Lessons for Creating Fair and Successful Drug Policies. Drug. DECRIMINALIZATION.
Suggested News Resources
- Prescription drug abuse drives Florida to collect old medications
- Placed there as part of the state's second annual Drug Take Back Day, the container is one of the ways Florida officials are trying to combat prescription drug abuse ravaging the state.
- Mexico's Sinaloa cartel makes big move into meth
- MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico's most powerful drug cartel appears to be expanding methamphetamine production on a massive scale, filling a gap left by the breakdown of a rival gang that was once the top trafficker of the synthetic drug.
- Few Treatment Options for Afghans as Drug Use Rises
- This is another of Afghanistan's afflictions: a growing drug addiction problem and all the ills that come with that, not least HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, which can be transmitted when addicts share needles.
- Ex-Mexico prez suggests truce with drug cartels
- AP MEXICO CITY -- Former Mexican President Vicente Fox says maybe it's time to consider a truce with drug traffickers and even an amnesty for them as a way to stop violence in Mexico.
- Ex-officer admits to aiding drug suspects
- By Dan Herbeck A former federal security officer admitted Friday that she helped members of a local drug gang smuggle cash through the Buffalo Niagara International Airport.
Suggested Web Resources
- Drug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A drug, broadly speaking, is any substance that, when absorbed into the body of a living organism, alters normal bodily function.
- Drugs.com | Prescription Drug Information, Interactions & Side Effects
- 1 day ago Prescription drug information and news for professionals and consumers.
- WebMD Drugs & Medications – Medical information on prescription
- Answer your medical questions on prescription drugs, vitamins and Over the Counter medications.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespenny jamieson
real madrid famous players
list of medical schools austria
continental drift various data