A selection of articles related to drug.
Original articles from our library related to the Drug. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Drug.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- No Pagan Parents Allowed (A "Paganalia" Exclusive Report)
- You be the judge: A Pagan woman who works as a Chapter 13 bankruptcy assistant for a law firm wants to regain custody of her 9-year-old son. Her ex-husband is in jail on a $700,000 bond for solicitation of capital murder of his second ex-wife. Seems like a no-...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- It's been less than two weeks since I wrote the article for Jera; so it looks like I'm back on track. This Rune is both fascinating and multifaceted! Both the Sheils and Edred Thorsson identify Eihwaz with Yggdrasil, the Norse World Tree or Cosmic Axis. The...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Drug is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Drug books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Original Users of Meldonium, Sharapova's Banned Drug? Soviet Super-Soldiers
- The answer is that both took the cardiac drug meldonium. The difference, though, is that the 69-year-old Latvian chemist who invented the drug says only the super-soldiers were his intended use case.
- Franklin police arrest 21 people in drug investigation involving meth, heroin
- FRANKLIN, Ind. (March 9, 2016) – A month-long investigation into drug dealing in Johnson County resulted in the arrests of 21 people, according to Franklin police. The department's Special Investigations Unit said the investigation began on Feb.
- 'Pawn Stars' figure jailed in Vegas on weapon, drug charges
- The man known to millions of cable TV viewers as Chumlee on the reality show "Pawn Stars" was being held late Wednesday in a Las Vegas jail following his arrest on felony weapon and drug charges. Austin Lee Russell, 33, was taken into custody when ...
- Medicare Looks To Cut Drug Costs By Changing How It Pays Doctors
- Medicare is going to test new ways to reimburse doctors for medications, in hopes they'll choose less expensive drugs.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheschlorine monofluoride
the suffering game story
vancomycin mechanism of action
peace of karlowitz
gimli middle-earth in the book