A selection of articles related to druidry.
Original articles from our library related to the Druidry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Druidry.
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
Druidry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Druidry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- English and Welsh
- English and Welsh. J.R.
- ADF Druidry and Wicca
- For more information about Druidry: Druidry vs. Wicca. Visit: www.
- Wales and Druidry
- Wales and Druidry. For further information please send an SSAE, international reply coupon or email address to : The Druid Network.
Suggested News Resources
- Readers' Reflections
- Here is what you had to say: Although fasting is not considered an integral part of Druidry or Wicca, there are some pagans, myself included, who will fast for a period of time for the purpose of cleansing and purifying our bodies.
- Invisible Christian Privilege
- Most people just don't seem ready for the (neo)Pagan brands of religion & won't be rushing off to register for Asatru/Druidry/Hellenism, et. al. 101 anytime soon.
Suggested Web Resources
- Neo-Druidism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- was taken up by other Welshmen in the 19th century, who continued to promote religious forms of Druidry.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthrombocytopenia signs and symptoms
agar plate preparing a lawn
et the extra-terrestrial trivia
bilal ibn ribah after muhammad
jasper types of jasper