A selection of articles related to druidry.
Original articles from our library related to the Druidry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Druidry.
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
Druidry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Druidry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- English and Welsh
- English and Welsh. J.R.
- ADF Druidry and Wicca
- For more information about Druidry: Druidry vs. Wicca. Visit: www.
- Wales and Druidry
- Wales and Druidry. For further information please send an SSAE, international reply coupon or email address to : The Druid Network.
Suggested News Resources
- Readers' Reflections
- Here is what you had to say: Although fasting is not considered an integral part of Druidry or Wicca, there are some pagans, myself included, who will fast for a period of time for the purpose of cleansing and purifying our bodies.
- Invisible Christian Privilege
- Most people just don't seem ready for the (neo)Pagan brands of religion & won't be rushing off to register for Asatru/Druidry/Hellenism, et. al. 101 anytime soon.
Suggested Web Resources
- Neo-Druidism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- was taken up by other Welshmen in the 19th century, who continued to promote religious forms of Druidry.
gergor ivanovich gurdyev
50 first dates plot
dashboard confessional history
star of bethlehem the star prophecy
2000s trends and fashion