A selection of articles related to druids.
Original articles from our library related to the Druids. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Druids.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- What is a Druid?
- According to the New Age Dictionary a Druid is defined as "a member of Celtic priests, poets, healers, and judges in pre-Christian Britain, Ireland, and France." Too the best of our knowledge that is what the Druids were, which implies that they...
Religions >> Druidism
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Druids is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Druids books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Chartres Cathedral – A Sacred Site for Ancient Druids and Christians
- The monumental Chartres Cathedral hides within its walls stories which connect the world of ancient Druids, the cult of the Divine Feminine and Christianity. It is located on a leyline linking Glastonbury, Stonehenge, and the Pyramids of Egypt.
- Were Edinburgh's tunnels used for human sacrifice? Hand-carved passages may
- But the tunnels could be even older, according to a new theory that suggests they were part of a sacred temple built and then deliberately buried by ancient Druids.
- Neil Mulholland thrilled with The Druids Nephew
- The Druids Nephew will head straight to Aintree for the Crabbie's Grand National after finishing second to The Last Samuri in the BetBright Grimthorpe Chase at Doncaster on Saturday.
- Denis O'Regan on The Druids Nephew for Grimthorpe Chase at Doncaster ahead of
- Jockey Denis O'Regan will team up for the first time with his prospective Crabbie's Grand National mount The Druids Nephew in the Betbright Grimthorpe Chase at Doncaster on Saturday afternoon. Trainer Neil Mulholland secured O'Regan for the 20-1 ...
- The Druids Nephew to head straight for Crabbie's Grand National 2016
- The Druids Nephew is currently a best-priced 20-1 with Ladbrokes and Racebets for the National and Mulholland said: “It was a beautiful run. I was delighted with him and he has come out of the race bouncing.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthrombin gene
lewis carroll inventions
christianity vs buddhism