A selection of articles related to drum.
Original articles from our library related to the Drum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Drum.
- Wiccan Mysteries
- My best friend asked, "So explain this Wiccan Mystery to me about drums". Now I have never equated the term Wiccan Mystery and drums together before. I have been working on some Mysteries this week, coincidentally. Actually, some of the God...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Serious Cleansing Ritual
- This cleansing ritual has been modified from one that I performed for a dear friend who was having trouble dispelling negativity possibly sent from a former romantic acquaintance. This is not a ritual to perform for just anybody - the performer actually...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Ritual and Ritual Preparation
- Avoid interruptions during a religious or magical rite -- take the phone off the hook, lock the doors, post a "do not disturb" notice. Depending on how your animals and/or children react to ritual, you may have to make other arrangements for them...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Drum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Drum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Gu Gu Drum Group briging traditional Chinese tales to Cultural and Civic Center
- Gu Gu Drum Group is a mesmerizing experience of athletic, musical and dramatic drum work.
- Make Club Bangers With Waka Flocka "Wakapella" Drum Sequencer
- Waka Flocka's highly flammable new a capella track "Wakapella" left some people wondering why he didn't do his bars justice by putting a beat underneath. Fortunately, Flocka has teamed up with Splice to create a custom drum sequencer that allows anyone ...
- FCCT beats the drum for world cinema
- A writer for South Africa's Drum magazine gets caught up in his country's anti-Apartheid movement in the 1950s in “Drum”, the opening entry of this year's Contemporary World Film Series at the Foreign Correspondents Club of Thailand.
- Army soldiers from Fort Drum rebuild Iraqi military, train 23000 new recruits
- WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.
- Wausau Story Drum & Bugle Corps to reunite
- This summer will mark the 40th anniversary of the Wausau Story Drum and Bugle Corps' victory at the Class A Drum Corps International competition in Philadelphia.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesspiritual practice
john mccain political views
nitric acid history
list of bays of the british isles
haroun tazieff famous volcanologist
african religions rituals
walt disney concert hall construction