Druze And Other Muslims
A selection of articles related to druze and other muslims.
Original articles from our library related to the Druze And Other Muslims. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Druze And Other Muslims.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Druze And Other Muslims is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Druze And Other Muslims books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Syria in Perspective
- Ethnic groups: Arab 90.3%, Kurds, Armenians, and other 9.7%.
- A Religious Mosaic in the Holy Land July 7 - August 10, 2010
- traditions and the living place of Jews, Christians, Muslims, Druze (and other religious groups) - as a unique laboratory of interfaith dialogue and co-existence.
- Demography of Lebanon and Syria
- Sunni Muslim 74%. Alawite, Druze, and other Muslim sects 16%. Christian ( various sects) 10%,.
- Countries of the Modern Middle East – Facts and Statistics (2004)
- Religions: Muslim (mostly Sunni) 94%, Coptic Christian and other 6% .
- Qualitative Research
- Population: 3971941 (July 2008 est.) Nationality: Lebanese. Ethnic groups: Arab 95%, Armenian 4%, other 1%.
Suggested News Resources
- Attacking America: Al Qaeda's Grand Strategy In Its War With The World – Analysis
- This group—called “polytheists” and “apostates,” includes all Hindus, Alawites, Druze, and other Muslims who follow a version of Islam that they despise.
Suggested Web Resources
- Why did the druze and that other small muslim group asked to be
- Historically the Druze sect have served in the army of the ruling power of the land, whoever that power was.
- World Facts and Figures - Religion Stats by Country
- Laos: Buddhist 60%, animist and other 40%. Latvia: Lutheran, Roman Catholic, Russian Orthodox.
- Syrian - Lebanese Melkites in Milwaukee
- May 14, 2011 The Druze and other Muslims also suffered greatly in the civil unrest and in total more than 100000 persons were left as refuges.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Druze And Other Muslims Topics
Related searchesbrakeman bill
narcotic tolerance and dependence
psalms authorship and ascriptions