Dsm Iv Tr
- Biofilm plasmids with a rhamnose operon are widely distributed determinants of
- Accordingly, at least four compatibility groups of RepA-type plasmids could be identified in Rhodobacteraceae that were named RepA-I, -II, -III and -IV (Petersen et al., 2011). ...
- Psychological Response to Disasters: Focus on Adolescents
- Some researchers question the usefulness of the DSM-IV-TR (APA, 2000) criteria in diagnosing PTSD in adolescents because manifestation of symptom clusters vary and are more often expressed in behavioral terms than cognitive expressions. Experts also ...
- The Deadly Trumpenhauser Syndrome Arrives
- Trumpenhauser Syndrome. New addition to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. The Trumpenhauser syndrome was recently included in the professional manual used by mental health professionals.
- Lucerne Biosciences Takes Business to New Haven, Connecticut, Bolstered by APS
- The '813 Patent claimed methods for the FDA-approved treatment of Binge Eating Disorder, based on DSM-IV-TR criteria, with Shire's ADHD drug Vyvanse® (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate). "The Patent '813 Story" is a unique "composite behavioral profile" ...
Dsm Iv Tr is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dsm Iv Tr books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.