Dual Bladed Tonfas
A selection of articles related to dual bladed tonfas.
Original articles from our library related to the Dual Bladed Tonfas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dual Bladed Tonfas.
- Exegesis On The Wiccan Rede
- All religions began with somebody's sudden flashing insight, enlightenment, a shining vision. Some mystic found the way and the words to share the vision, and, sharing it, attracted followers. The followers may repeat those precise and poetic words about the...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Dual Bladed Tonfas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dual Bladed Tonfas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PROHIBITED WEAPONS LEGISLATION –VICTORIA
- a flat blade with cutting edges (whether serrated or not serrated) along the length of both sides; "Double-end knife", being a knife that has the appearance of 2 overlapping curved blades joined . The martial arts weapon known as a "Tonfa" .
- Battlefield Weapons Tournament
- o Bo/Staff, Other Long non-bladed, non-tipped weapons o Pole Arms, including all Weapons (tonfa, fan, kama), single or double.
- Hidden street weapons
- typically costs about $5 and has a dull double-edged blade with a stubby tang that is ..
- Weapons Class Brochure 2008
- A naginata is a long shaft with a blade at the end. Katas include: The Swirling Dragon (double tonfa). Tonfa.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tonfa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The tonfa (Okinawan: トンファー tonfaa, Chinese: 柺; pinyin: guǎi), also known as tong fa or tuifa, is an Okinawan weapon.
- Is my anime premise good? - Yahoo! Answers
- and his legs go lycan, so that being said, he is left handed.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.