A selection of articles related to dualistic monism.
Original articles from our library related to the Dualistic Monism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dualistic Monism.
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Where Did Magick Originate?
- For early man, religion and magick were inseparable from the world around them, and just about every feature of the land was infused with some sacred significance. Swamps were evil. Every spring, tree, river and mountain was imbued with a spirit, with the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Ansuz, the "A" rune, is the fourth rune in the first aett of the Elder Futhark. The Proto-Germanic word "Ansuz" means a "God", that is, the Gods and Goddesses of the Aesir and Vanir. This rune is particularly connected to Odin....
Divination >> Rune Stones
Dualistic Monism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dualistic Monism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Slavoj Žižek: From pseudo-left to new right
- Anyone interested in these issues should read Plekhanov's "The Development of the Monist View of History." Although the eclectic dualism of Zizek and Burquez here is so intellectually degraded, that it's mostly skipped over to deal with the two major ...
- Hard Truth
- In the years before his death in 1974, John Crowe Ransom was frequently mentioned in the same breath as T.S. Eliot, Wallace Stevens, and Robert Frost as one of the great American poets of the 20th century.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.