- Emptying Tutankhamun's tomb took 8 years of painstaking labor
- Perhaps surprisingly, the mummy of King Tutankhamun remains exactly where it was discovered by Howard Carter, on Nov. 26, 1922 — in its tomb in Egypt's Valley of the Kings. That does not apply, however, to the thousands of objects that accompanied the ...
- Top 5 things to do around Grand Rapids include Straight No Chaser, 'Pippin
- Explore the different jackal gods — Anubis, Wepwawet and Duamutef — how they are represented in Tut's tomb, what roles they played in preparation for a king's death and afterlife, and how images of jackal gods from the tomb affect modern pop culture ...
- Update on “The Hat” and More, from Joe the Mormon
- Editor's Note: I recently heard from “Joe,” the Dennett-LaScola study participant who wrote back to me about the “Hat” post in which I quoted him. He offered his insider's perspective and gave me permission to share it with you.
- Two Temple Place Winter Exhibition to explore Beauty and the Body in Ancient Egypt
- Surviving imagery on exquisite painted coffins, decorated funerary masks, delicate figurines and beautifully carved reliefs will be among the Ancient Egyptian treasures displayed when one of London's most opulent Gothic houses opens its doors for its ...
- Rochdale's Ancient Egyptian Artefacts on display at National Show
- They include the jackal-headed Duamutef, the human-headed Imsety, the falcon-headed Qebehsenuef and the baboon-headed Hapy all from excavations at the Ramesseum, Thebes. Tom Besford, Arts & Heritage Manager said: “We're really delighted to be ...
Duamutef is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Duamutef books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
dream dictionary kite
immingham railfreight terminal
cincinnati southern railroad