- Duamutef [Di] Egyptian god , one of the Four Sons of Horus . Dog-headed models of his head were often used as stoppers for the canopic jar containing.
- Lists of Hieroglyphical Signs and words in the Funerary Inscription of
- AMSETHA NE'rER-NEKHT. (15) AMAKHI KHER Sau, NETER-......... (16).
- The Quest-Teacher«s, letter
- gods include the human Imsety, the jackal Duamutef, the baboon Hapy, and the falcon. Kebehsenuef. crook and flail: Both are part of the royal regalia.
- The Senet Tarot Cards and Techniques of Yoga
- King of Coins. Duamutef. Corpse (Mummy) Pose, Yoga Nidra.
- The Egyptian Collection of the Museum of the City of Varaždin, Croatia
- Canopic jar of god Duamutef. Dimensions of jar: h. every day to protect Duamutef who is in me.
- A tiny piece of ancient history steals the show at MFAH's Tutankhamun: The
- Duamutef the jackal-headed son guarded the stomach and Qebehsenuef, the falcon-headed, protected the intestines.
- Duamutef - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Duamutef was one of the Four Sons of Horus and a protection god of the Canopic jars.
- The Universe of Duamutef
- Duamutef is the creator of a universe called Ishara.
- Ancient Egypt: the Mythology - Duamutef
- Duamutef. (Tuamutef, Golden Dawn, Thmoomathph). Duamutef is one of the four sons of Horus, he was portrayed as a mummified jackal.
- Mar 5, 1997 Duamutef was a god of Egyptian mythology. He was the guardian of the East and one of the four Sons of Horus.
Duamutef is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Duamutef books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshobsons choice
ford kent engine crossflow
j m barrie the llewelyn-davies family
high society magazine
fibonacci number program