- Functioning in patients with major depression treated with duloxetine or a
- Purpose: To assess and compare the levels of functioning in patients with major depressive disorder treated with either duloxetine with a daily dose of ≤60 mg or a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) as monotherapy for up to 6 months in a ...
- Lupin Launches First-ever Duloxetine 40mg Delayed-Release Capsules in the US
- Pharma major Lupin Limited announced today that its subsidiary Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Lupin) has launched its Duloxetine 40 mg Delayed-Release (DR) Capsule, which is the first and only generic Duloxetine formulation to become available in 40 mg ...
- Abilify, duloxetine rank on Medicare cost list
- Two of the top 15 most costly drugs for Medicare in 2014, according to newly released data, were Abilify (aripiprazole), which is an antipsychotic, and generic Cymbalta (duloxetine HCI), which is typically used as an antidepressant or anti-anxiety drug.
- Chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome: a review of evaluation and
- Antidepressants such as duloxetine may also help as an adjunct to treatment, though it is not clear whether this is owing to improvement in psychological symptoms or through another mechanism.
- Treatment discontinuation and tolerability as a function of dose and titration
- Patients and methods: We investigated Phase III duloxetine trials. Group 1 was a single placebo-controlled study with a 20 mg initial dose and a slow titration to 40 and 60 mg.
Duloxetine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Duloxetine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesconfucius politics
vigenre cipher kasiski examination
hollow earth concave hollow earths
toyota hiace 4th generation
simlish simlish words and phrases
wei wu wei