A selection of articles related to dump digging.
Original articles from our library related to the Dump Digging. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dump Digging.
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
Dump Digging is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dump Digging books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MAINE - Micromounters of New England
- I next proceeded to try digging at several of my favorite spots in the dumps. But, I have always stayed away from early spring dump digging for just this reason.
- Age Differences in the Digging Frequency of Herring Gulls on a Dump
- garbage dumps dig for food by removing inedible items in order to expose edible ones.
- The Rookie Dig - Baltimore Bottle Club
- The Rookie Dig. By Andy Goldfrank.
- Environmental cleanup demands new technology
- alternatives to “dig and dump” method of soil remediation.
- Before You Dig... Do's and Don'ts of Land Disturbance
- Before you dig up or dump dirt in your yard, there are some important facts that you should know.
Suggested News Resources
- Murray County Celebration
- Walking down the gravel road that today is 28th Street, the two youngsters would spend hours at the dump digging for treasures and breaking milk bottles and generally doing what kids do. There were no houses in that area, Earl says - only fields.
Suggested Web Resources
- Finding Bottle Dumps and the Dangers!
- A friend and I were once digging a dump site that, for some strange reason, was filled with dozens of old baby nursing bottles from the 1870's and 80's.
- Secret tips to find old TOWN dumps
- Once i find these pieces i go up towards the top of the ravine of river bank and start digging.
- Cache Digging
- Bottle diggers often find caches of bottles. Here's a story of one such find.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.