A selection of articles related to dung ball.
Original articles from our library related to the Dung Ball. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dung Ball.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- 'He who is coming into being of himself'. Creator god in the form of a beetle or scarab, mentioned as far back as the 5th Dynasty (ca 2494-2345 BC) in the Pyramid Texts. The ancient Egyptians watched the scarab pushing his dung ball in front of him, and drew...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The Thinking Rede
- It would be much easier if the Rede acted like a giant Magic Eight Ball. Ask it a question, shake the ball, and wait for "yes," "no," or "absolutely!" to float to the top of the murkey window. Unfortunately, the deceivingly...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
Dung Ball is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dung Ball books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dung Beetle
- used to house the dung balls. • The female lays one egg in each dung ball that was prepared and buried. She then seals the brood ball and the tunnel.
- Predation of Scarabaeus cristatus F. (Coleoptera, Scarabaeidae) by
- at the entran- ce of the burrows (Fig. 1). One camel dung ball was found inside each of these four burrows, ca.
- excerpts taken from: Rolling, Rolling, Rolling...Captive Breeding of
- The beetles, although interested in the dung on the first day do not begin rolling balls until the second or third day. .....
- Are the Pyramids Deified DungPats?
- time in ball construction and per- haps, for a male, a won mate.
Suggested News Resources
- Eco-initiative grows green
- The kit contains one elephant dung ball with potting soil in the centre, which is needed to plant the bean with some water. All the directions and information on the tree is included in an envelope in an easy to follow guide.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dung Beetle Dung Ball Battle ! - YouTube
- Sep 9, 2008 Several dung beetles fight over a precious ball of zebra dung on a track behind the Ngong hills near Nairobi Kenya.
- Dung Ball Race - YouTube
- Jan 4, 2008 It's the annual dung ball race.
- Urban Dictionary: dung ball
- when a male or female craps on another male or females chest and then rolls it around making a ball like a dung beetle.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.