A selection of articles related to dung.
Original articles from our library related to the Dung. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dung.
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- 'He who is coming into being of himself'. Creator god in the form of a beetle or scarab, mentioned as far back as the 5th Dynasty (ca 2494-2345 BC) in the Pyramid Texts. The ancient Egyptians watched the scarab pushing his dung ball in front of him, and drew...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans,...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe. 3:2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship...
New Testament >> Philippians
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 29
- Chapter 29 29:1 And this is the thing that thou shalt do unto them to hallow them, to minister unto me in the priest's office: Take one young bullock, and two rams without blemish, 29:2 And unleavened bread, and cakes unleavened tempered with oil, and wafers...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 4:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a soul shall sin through ignorance against any of the commandments of the LORD concerning things which ought not to be done, and shall do against any of...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Dung is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dung books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Role of Dung Beetles (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae) in Pasture
- Dung beetles, in the insect families Scarabaeidae and Geotrupidae, are an important group of They consume large amounts of dung as adults and larvae.
- Dung Beetle
- (living on land) and live in soil, in dung, in nests of insects or vertebrates, and under bark. This species of dung beetle is about 20mm (0.8 inches) in size.
- TOUR DE DUNG 2
- TOUR DE DUNG 2. DATE: Saturday, March 29th. LOCATION: Dungeness, Washington.
- Dog dung fly
- Dog Dung Fly. Michael W. DuPonte1 and Linda Burnham Larish2.
- Elephant Dung Paper.qxd
- Paper is made from chewed up vegetable fibres, and so is elephant dung! Making paper from elephant dung isn't such a strange idea after all.
Suggested News Resources
- Woman guilty of strangling friend to death
- Cam Linh Tu, 53, was found guilty by a Victorian Supreme Court jury on Monday of murdering Thi Xuan Dung Tran, whose body was found in a car park at Springvale on April 25 last year.
- Round-up: Irene Idiocy, Gaga on Adele, Beck's "Blessing," and a Dung Battle
- Brian Brown (left), head of National Organization for Marriage, says gays make religious people feel like "second-class citizens." Really, now? Lady Gaga has high praise for Adele.
- Milton Keynes councillor in call over police horse dung
- A Milton Keynes councillor has asked police to address concerns over droppings left on roads by their horses.
- Anti-Muslim Blogger Pamela Geller Lashes Out At Islamophobia Report: 'Pile Of
- Including: Over at the wildly funded machine of hate and lies, the “Center of American Progess,” the Soros cranks have spent hundreds of thousands producing a pile of dung masquerading as research. [...] It reads more like a Mein Kampf treatise.
- PM requests closer eye on hand-foot-mouth disease
- HA NOI — Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung has requested all ministries and related agencies speed up efforts in preventing and controlling the spread of hand-foot-mouth disease.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dung - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- <researchers tracked the wild gorillas by following the piles of dung>. Origin of DUNG.
- Dung | Define Dung at Dictionary.com
- /dʌŋ/ Show Spelled[duhng] Show IPA. noun. 1.
- Play Dung a Free Game at Fupa Games
- Dung is Those flies sure like them some cow Dung!! Unfortunately though you are not the only insect who like so feed on dung. In this super fun ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.