A selection of articles related to duodecimal origin.
Original articles from our library related to the Duodecimal Origin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Duodecimal Origin.
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Duodecimal Origin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Duodecimal Origin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Puzzle post
- As with usual Puzzle Posts, you are encouraged to guess in replies. When you do, please put your reasoning for the answer. Don't be shy, even if you aren't sure if you are correct.
- Roger Hanson: The origins of the number 60 as a counting method
- The numerical system based on 60 originated with the Sumerian civilisation, 4500 years ago. Sumer was located in what is now the southern part of Iraq.
- Friday A/V Club: Vintage Metric Propaganda to Warm Lincoln Chafee's Heart
- You may find it fun to contrast the beginning of The Metric Film, which mocks the origins of the English customary measurements, with the section starting at 5:48, which gives us the absurd history of the meter.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Duodecimal Origin Topics
Related searchestriangle using coordinates
tractor epa tractor
hells angels activities