- At the epic's end
- In her hands the red shawl becomes the infant Karna put forth in a basket on the Ganga. And as Kunti relates her story we witness Yudhishthira's agonising realisation that he and Karna were brothers. Another close-up: Yudhishthira cradles Duryodhana ...
- Transcendence is key to spirituality
- Mata Amritanandamayi gives us the example of Karna and Arjuna in the Mahabharata. Arjuna chose to be led by the Lord, while Karna preferred to be led by Duryodhana. Arjuna exercised his free will by embracing Grace, while Karna chose to embrace ...
- What advice would Krishna give students at JNU and me?
- So, when the war begins, to mock the Pandavas, Duryodhana thinks up a devious strategy. He picks one of his uncles, Shalaya, of royal lineage who doesn't know the truth about Karna, as his charioteer. The Pandavas don't know either that Karna is their ...
- Is Mahishasur really a villain?
- While Ravan and Duryodhan are basically bad people, they too have merits. Then there are fascinating grey characters like Vali and Karna, who show us how the interplay of virtue and vice transforms a person.
- Angry and arrogant mind
- Similarly a covetous Duryodhana, spurred by the evil designs of Shakuni and egged by Dushashana and abetted by Karna are all subsumed by the Pandavas in the battle of Kurukshetra. An angry and an arrogant mind gets blurred and smudges the vision of ...
Duryodhana Karna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Duryodhana Karna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.