- Kurukshetra minimised
- He blames it on his son, Duryodhana. “He had only one word on his lips. War.
- Vision of a Jnani
- That is why Bhishma tells Duryodhana that if Krishna was not on the side of the Pandavas, he could kill all of them easily.
- From Duryodhana's perspective
- From Panchali's vastra haran to the Kurukshetra war… the entire story is written from Duryodhana's view point, counter mythology,” he explains. Why this fascination for Duryodhana? “My first book Asura was on Ramayana from Ravana's view point.
- Adani Enterprises subsidiary acquires Duryodhana Developers
- MUMBAI: Adani Green Energy, a subsidiary of Adani Enterprises, has acquired 100% equity stake in Ahmedabad-based Duryodhana Developers, Adani Enterprises said in a regulatory statement on stock exchange. Duryodhana Developers, incorporated in ...
- Poetic Promise of a Lost Tale
- In Veda Vyasa's epic though, the Pandavas had taken Vidura's council and disappeared into hiding after Duryodhana's infamous attempt to burn them alive at Varanavata. The Ashwamedha is performed only after the Pandavas are spotted at Draupadi's ...
Duryodhana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Duryodhana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesnancy ajram
bank fraud accounting fraud
hot pot meat
atlas origin of the term atlas
keyboard layout qwertz
the passion of the christ trivia