Dutch East India Company
A selection of articles related to dutch east india company.
Original articles from our library related to the Dutch East India Company. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dutch East India Company.
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Dutch East India Company is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dutch East India Company books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Divers explore wreck of Batavia of the Dutch East India Company that sank in 1629
- Divers are at the site of a the shipwrecked Batavia, which crashed into the coral reef surrounding the Wallabi Group of the Houtman Abrolhos islands off Western Australia in 1629. The Batavia, the flagship of the Dutch East India Company, was built in ...
- Elephant tusks provide clue to Mid-West Dutch shipwreck off WA coast
- Historical research and previous surveys indicated there was a high probability an 18th century shipwreck lay in the vicinity of the Dutch East India Company wreck, Zeewijk, which was lost off the Abrolhos Islands at Half Moon Reef in 1727.
- Shipwreck mystery: Search to begin for Dutch vessel off WA coast
- New evidence has sparked a search by the West Australian Museum for a possible shipwreck, believed to be lost off the Mid West coast of Western Australia about 300 years ago. The wreck is thought to be Dutch East India Company vessel the Aagtekerke, ...
- Peabody Essex Museum opens sumptuous 'Asia in Amsterdam' exhibit
- It all started with pepper, nutmeg and cloves and the Dutch East India Company (Verenigde Oostindische Compagnie, or VOC) that was set up in 1602 to import them from the Maluku Islands in Indonesia back to the Netherlands. Before long, the VOC was the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dutch East India Company Topics
jonah lomu off the field
rhythm and blues the present day
meaning of dreams about high school