Dutch East India Company
A selection of articles related to dutch east india company.
Original articles from our library related to the Dutch East India Company. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dutch East India Company.
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Dutch East India Company is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dutch East India Company books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Dutch East India Company in Burma: 1634-1680
- aspect of the Dutch East India. Company (VOC)'s inter-Asian trade: the trade with Burma. The vast archives of the VOC at the National Archives in.
- Founders & Travellers –Dutch East India Company
- Founders & Travellers –Dutch East India Company. Compiled by Kyle Joustra, International Ceylon Database.
- Ship's Surgeons of the Dutch East India Company: Commerce and
- of the surgeons who joined the Dutch East India. Company (voc) during that time and examines their legacy for medicine.
- The East India Company 1749-1800: The Evolution of a Territorial
- In fact the French East India company had been following this strategy since the late 1730s . Dutch East India company to its shareholders.
- S. Arasaratnam The Dutch East India Company and its Coromandel
- 1 istorians of the Dutch East India Company (V.O.C.
Suggested News Resources
- All the world's gold
- 14th and 15th centuries when Venice was a great maritime power; Portuguese currency from its days of glory in the 16th century; 17th century coins of the Dutch East India Company; Napoleon's gold coins from the early 19th century; and much more.
- Treasure Trove: The Batavia
- Built in Amsterdam in 1628 the Dutch East India Company ship was wrecked on her maiden voyage on a reef near Beacon Island, off the coast of Western Australia.
- South African Wine Makers Optimistic Smile
- History: When a ship of the Dutch East India Company dropped anchor in the harbour of what we now call Cape Town, stepping ashore to undertake his mission, little did Jan van Riebeeck realise what he was setting in place.
- The colonized from the colonisers' eyes
- Here, we take you on a short tour: As the Dutch and the Portuguese strive to claim Sri Lanka for themselves, we see the island through the eyes of those like Dutch East India Company man Philip Baldaeus and English sea captain Robert Knox.
- These Men can put Mkhize straight on Robben Island history
- “Over the next seven years Harry was to become probably the wealthiest man (at the settlement), having 10 000 head of cattle available for trade – for which the Dutch East India Company was obliged to pay 13 Rix dollars apiece.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dutch East India Company: The Dutch Trading Empire | Suite101.com
- Apr 21, 2008 The Dutch East India Company was a joint stock company who monopolized the spice trade of the 17th century.
- The Dutch East India Company (VOC): Overseas expansion | entoen
- The Dutch East India Company (VOC) 1602-1799. Overseas expansion.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dutch East India Company Topics
medici art and architecture
battle of longewala battle plan
inca empire religion
aim-7 sparrowrim-7 sea sparrow