A selection of articles related to dutch underground.
Original articles from our library related to the Dutch Underground. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dutch Underground.
- Persephone and Virgo
- The word Virgo means simply "unmarried woman". It has nothing at all to do with sexuality. It denotes a woman who does not belong to any man, who is whole within herself, she does not need a man to identify herself through. It also means "intact...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Tantric Mystery Dances
- An endless row of small figures zigzags up the mountain in a snow-white Indian winter landscape. The Buddhist monastery of Likir in northern India lies on a Himalayan top and forms a colorful mandala in the midst of a virginal white world. I feel like a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Goddess of agriculture and the harvest, and Divine source of Life energy. Similar in many respects to the Hellenic Demeter, Ceres is also responsible for seasonality in abdicating her Attribute during winter, the time when her daughter Proserpina spends...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Dutch Underground is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dutch Underground books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE GREAT UNDERGROUND ESCAPE
- of how the Dutch Underground hid and escorted hundreds of Allied troops .
- The Dutch Resistance and the OSS (Stewart Bentley)
- The Dutch Resistance and the OSS. Stewart Bentley. The evacuation to.
- Desperate Times, Desperate Measures: German Oppression, Dutch
- German Oppression, Dutch Resistance, and the Tragedy at De Woeste Hoeve .
- Resistance in the Dutch Indies
- DVD available in Dutch and English. Summary.
Suggested News Resources
- My Ride - 1993 Cadillac Allant쎩
- I had even been awarded a medal by the Queen of Holland for fighting with the Dutch Underground during WWII.
- A family's profile in courage
- During the duration of the war, Warmerdam's Catholic parents, Marie and Huubertes Warmerdam, were members of the Dutch underground and responsible for harbouring hundreds of Jewish children and adults from the Nazis.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Dutch Underground and the Stoottroepers
- Sep 11, 2001 Information on people in the resistance during the Second World War (WWII).
- Dutch resistance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Dutch generally prefer to use the term 'illegality'('illegaliteit') for all those activiteities that were underground and unarmed.
- The Dutch Resistance and the OSS — Central Intelligence Agency
- Some young Dutch men and women as well as Dutch Jews hid throughout the war, participating in underground activities.
- History - Corrie ten Boom Museum
- During 1943 and into 1944, there were usually 6-7 people illegally living in this home: 4 Jews and 2 or 3 members of the Dutch underground.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.