- Duyfken departs for new Fremantle home
- After a refit in Brisbane, the Duyfken has begun a trip around Australia's Top End that will include stops at Townsville, Dawin, Dampier and Geraldton.
- Denham gearing up for Dirk Hartog festival to mark Dutch explorer's WA visit
- As part of the celebrations, a replica of the Dutch ship Duyfken, the first-known European ship to visit Australia, will visit Bunbury, Mandurah, Hillarys, Jurien Bay, Dongara, and Geraldton along the way to Denham.
- Systemic Risk Analysis on Reconstructed Economic and Financial Networks
- We address a fundamental problem that is systematically encountered when modeling real-world complex systems of societal relevance: the limitedness of the information available.
- Giant bird comes home to roost at quay
- First Contact evolved from her involvement in a 2006 project to mark the 400th anniversary of first European contact, the arrival of the Dutch vessel the Duyfken (Little Dove) at Cape York in 1606.
- 18% Annual Dividends… for 200 Years
- Surprisingly, no one had heard of Willem Janszoon, captain of the VOC ship Duyfken. He stumbled onto Australia's west coast in 1605. That was early days for the VOC.
Duyfken is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Duyfken books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchessantos laciar
wwe smackdown vs raw 2006 soundtrack
1 bc events
tlingit the bombing of angoon
list of nbc affiliates wisconsin