A selection of articles related to dvaita vedanta.
Original articles from our library related to the Dvaita Vedanta. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dvaita Vedanta.
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Dvaita Vedanta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dvaita Vedanta books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sri Mohana Dasaru
- My Spiritual blog on Tatvavadha:http://dvaitavedanta.wordpress.com.
- '1'11~ Origirls of Vayu Stutfii
- '1'11~ Origirls of Vayu Stutfii.
- The Sanatana Dharma: The Vedas, Upanishads and Vedanta
- century); and Dvaita Vedanta (dualistic Vedanta, Madhva, 1197-1276). The Upanishads are the final and ultimate revealed scriptures (shruti) of the Vedas.
- RASHTRIYA SANSKRIT A SANSKRIT A SANSKRIT VIDYAPEETHA
- Mimamsa/Advaita Vedanta/Visishtadvaita Vedanta/DvaitaVedanta/Vedabhashya/ Agama/Sankhya Yoga/Dharmasastra/. Puranetihasa.
- RESEARCH ARTICLES
- “The Theory of Error in Dvaita Vedanta”, Lokaprajna, Puri, 1988, pp. 259-267. 4.
Suggested News Resources
- AP and Karnataka go online
- With over two lakh students eyeing professional courses and another 1.25 lakh students looking at arts and science courses, it's quite a race in Andhra Pradesh, which has a reasonably streamlined admission process.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dvaita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dvaita (Sanskrit: द्वैत) (also known as Bheda-vāda, Tattva-vāda and Bimba- pratibimba-vāda) is a school of Vedanta founded by Shri Madhvacharya.
- Dvaita Vedanta Studies and Research Foundation :: Home
- Feb 10, 2011 It was a fascinating experience to visit this great center of learning and research in Dvaita Vedanta.
- The dualist Vedanta school of Madhva. information. (It may help remove some common misunderstandings about the Dvaita sites' purposes and limitations.
- Dvaita Vedanta | VEDANTA BHERI
- Adi Shankaracharya's Viveka Chudamni translated by Swami Madhavananda: 1.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.