A selection of articles related to dvandva compounds.
Original articles from our library related to the Dvandva Compounds. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dvandva Compounds.
- Transforming World Mind Inertia (GM7)
- Our entire world society is ultimately governed by the components of consciousness, not governments, corporations or institutions. Regardless of the apparent creativity of the architectural sciences, engineering or the ideologies we create, the true...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 1
- FACING OUR REALITY Lets face it, the pace and direction of worldly changes have run far ahead of the current human capacity to change with them. Modern society has become a force with its own momentum; a great machine of mass production and...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
Dvandva Compounds is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dvandva Compounds books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Letter of Recommendation: The Oxford English Dictionary
- A dvandva is a compound word made up of two equivalent components, e.g. ''bittersweet'' or ''prince-consort''; it is Sanskrit in origin.
- The Politics of Knowledge And Caste
- The author of Mahabhashya uses the example of samana-brahman to illustrate an antagonistic compound— samahaar dvandva —and remarks that the opposition of the two was eternal— yesham cha virodhah shashvatika. * [Uma Chakravarti, The Social ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.