- The origin of our epics
- According To Puranic conception, there are four yugas or divisions of time — satya, treta, dwapar and kali. Greece followed this division of time in the Trojan heroes.
- Language of Love
- In Dwapara yuga, Lord Krishna wooed Gopikas and enchanted cows by playing flute. In many civilization, including ancient Sumerian and Egyptian cultures, there are evidences of music as an expression of love. Archaeologists have found harps (stringed ...
- Feeding our divine nature
- In Satya yuga, the demons and the devatas lived on separate planets. InTretayuga, they lived on the same planet. In Dvapara Yuga, they lived in the same house but in Kali-yuga, they are living within the same person.
- Considerazioni sulla datazione del Kali Yuga
- L'errore si insinuò per la prima volta negli almanacchi sotto il regno del Rāja Parikshit, proprio al termine della fase discendente dell'ultimo Dvāpara Yuga.
- Greatness of Srimad Bhagavatam
- The ways to liberation in each yuga take into account the character of the people who live in the respective yugas.
Dvapara Yuga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dvapara Yuga books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dvapara Yuga Topics
Related searchesbiography classical forms
joan of arc clothing
garda sochna the scott medal
robert simpson composer symphonies
tamil language sentence structure