- Keri: Teško održati Siriju kao cjelinu, ako se nastave borbe
- "Dokaz će biti akcije koje će uslijediti u narednim danima", istakao je Keri i dodao da će "za mjesec ili dvija biti poznato da li je proces tranzicije zaista ozbiljan".
- Cow brigade now out to stop leather shoe sales
- All in all, it is clear all classes of the dvija society consumed the beef. A philosopher like Yagnavalkya preferred beef over all other forms of meat. What makes the difference is archeological evidence.
- Swamy raises saffron flag at DU, says 'no compromise, will not give up until
- New Delhi: Amid high decibel sloganeering slamming the BJP and its right wing friends, senior Bharatiya Janata Party leader Subramanian Swamy went ahead with a seminar on the construction of Ram Temple in Ayodhya where he asserted that nothing will ...
Dvija is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dvija books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
australian aboriginal music bunggul
ditransitive verb passive voice