- The gamblers of Kaliyuga
- According to Achal Oza, time in Hinduism is also like a game of chance: “...divided into four different yugas (ages). The names of these yugas come from a dice game popular in the Vedic period.
- The origin of our epics
- According To Puranic conception, there are four yugas or divisions of time — satya, treta, dwapar and kali. Greece followed this division of time in the Trojan heroes.
- Language of Love
- In Dwapara yuga, Lord Krishna wooed Gopikas and enchanted cows by playing flute. In many civilization, including ancient Sumerian and Egyptian cultures, there are evidences of music as an expression of love. Archaeologists have found harps (stringed ...
- Feeding our divine nature
- In Satya yuga, the demons and the devatas lived on separate planets. InTretayuga, they lived on the same planet. In Dvapara Yuga, they lived in the same house but in Kali-yuga, they are living within the same person.
- Considerazioni sulla datazione del Kali Yuga
- “Il Purāṇa dei seguaci del Bhagavat”) conosciuto anche come Śrīmad Bhāgavatam, sarebbe stato scritto poco prima dell'avvento del Kali Yuga.
Dwapara Yuga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dwapara Yuga books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.