- JOY: The Journal of Yoga
- paradigm shift, yugas, Satya Yuga, Treta Yuga, Dwapara Yuga, Kali Yuga, Swami Sri. Yukteswar. Abstract: Why are we now in the midst of a paradigm shift?
- Vision of the Divine - Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- In the Dwapara Yuga, Radha, a great devotee of Lord Krishna continued to pine for His darshan and constant proximity. She had a sister by name Prabha.
- Pythagorean value of Pi for Web.graffle
- (Bronze Age) Dwapara Yuga. (Silver Age) Treta Yuga. (Golden Age) Satya Yuga.
- Flight has been the dream of humankind since they watched in awe
- Time has been divided into 4 yugas in ancient Indian literature. These are the Krita yuga, Dwapara yuga, Treta yuga and Kali yuga.
- Dear budding Bhajanists, Radhe Krishnae
- There are four Yugas (which is the time span divided in four groups) – KRUTHA. YUGA, TGHRETHAA YUGA, DWAPARA YUGA and KALI YUGA.
- Temple on the hill beckons
- According to mythological texts, the place was called Roudra Giri during krutha yuga, Gajendra Giri in tretha yuga, Bheema Shaila in dwapara yuga and Karinja in kali yuga. Mahashivarathri is the principal festival held in this temple.
- Dvapara Yuga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dvapara Yuga or Dwapara Yuga(Devanagari: द्वापर युग) is the third out of four yugas, or ages, described in the scriptures of Hinduism.
- Hindu Theory of World Cycles
- Dvapara Yuga: This third age is 864000 human years. Also known as the Bronze Age.
- Amazon.com: Dwapara Yuga: Kindle Store: Poor Richard
- This blog is an almanac of personal observations around Dwapara Yuga and Paramhansa Yogananda's teachings.
Dwapara Yuga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dwapara Yuga books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dwapara Yuga Topics
luddite e p thompsons view of luddism